Design Research Dissertation - Final Compilation

24.4.2026 -24.7.2026(Week 1 - Week 14)
Ke BoZhi / 0362533
Design / Bachelor of Design (HONS) in Creative Media
Design Research Dissertation: Final Compilation
Instruction

Final Compilation

Task 1: Dissertation Draft


Task 2: Turnitin Report


Task 3: Filp Link


Task 4:

Feedback


Reflection

Experience 

When I began this study, I needed to collect and integrate a large amount of new data. Compared to the previous semester, the workload for this task was extremely heavy. I found that the most difficult part of carrying out the task was the Literature Review. How to complete three Literature Reviews in the way described by the authors. When designing the e-book, I also spent a lot of effort. How to design an e-book that is in line with the theme of the paper and how to layout became the problems I encountered. Under the guidance of Dr. JinChi, I successfully completed the entire paper from the initial draft to the final version and completed all other tasks.

Observations

During the process of completing these tasks, I realized that my language and summarization skills were relatively weak. When writing the summaries and descriptions for each part, I often spent more time and effort. However, with the help of DR. JINCHI, I still completed the tasks excellently and successfully.

Findings

Designing the e-book of the thesis is one of my favorite tasks. Although this task took me a lot of time and effort, the sense of achievement when I completed the design and exported it was tremendous. My relatives and friends were happy and satisfied with my work, and I also successfully completed my task. In this module, I learned a lot, such as I could have a better understanding of the content of my article, not just writing it, but also thinking and appreciating other artworks in daily life with the arguments in the thesis. I am very grateful to Dr. Jinchi's help. Whenever I had questions or was confused, he always gave me crucial feedback. I hope to work even harder to master the techniques and abilities in this field in the future.

评论

此博客中的热门博文